Our Marine Corps MCMAP Belts are the same belts you would find on base at the exchange. They are worn by all Active duty and Reserve Marines. These belts are worn with the utility uniform (cammies / BDU’s). They are made from 1.75″ tough nylon and have a black D-type buckle with a locking bar. All belts are made in the USA by a government contractor.
The MCMAP program uses different color of belts as an advancement system. This is similar to that of most martial arts. The different levels of belts are: Tan, Gray, Green, Brown, Black.
The Marine Corps Martial Arts Belt (MCMAP) has been worn with the Utility Uniform since 2002. The MCMAP combat system trains Marines in unarmed combat, edged weapons, weapons of opportunity, and rifle and bayonet techniques.
MCMAP Belt Sizing
- 40″Belt – Fits waist sizes 31″ – 35″
- 45″ Belt – Fits waist sizes 35″ – 39″
- 48″ Belt – Fits waist sizes 39″ – 43″
- 60″ Belt – Fits waist sizes 43″ – 56″
Please Be Advised: These belts are measured in inches. This may NOT be the same as your pant size. For the best fit we recommend that you measure your waist.
USMC MCMAP Belt Features
- U.S. Marine Corps MCMAP Belts
- Government Issue (GI) – (These are the same belts that are used by active duty Marines)
- Nylon Utility Belt
- Made from strong lightweight material.
- Colors: Tan, Gray, Green, Brown, Black
- Military BDU Belt
- Made in USA.
How to Wear the belt: The tip end of the belt should pass through the buckle, feeding the back around the locking bar to the wearer’s left, with the belt-end extending 4 to 8 inches beyond the buckle. These belts can be cut to desired length as needed.