Our Marine Corps Seabag is the same duffle bag used by active duty U.S. Marines. This gear bag is government issue, high quality, heavy duty and will last for years. The USMC Seabag features a side carry handle, external document pouch, lockable grommet closure, and double nylon web shoulder straps.
Our high quality Sea bag is used by the military and specifically the Marine Corps for deployments, extended stays and gear storage. They measure 24″ inches x 36″ inches when full and offer over 860 cubic inches of Space; you will be amazed at how much stuff you can fit into just one of these. The Seabag is water repellent, mildew resistant, and easily folds into a compact size when empty. Made in accordance with U.S. Military specifications; this seabag can take a beating and will still put out. Made in the USA.
Marine Corps Sea Bag Features
- USMC Govt. Issue Seabag
- Top-Load Military Duffle Bag
- Mildew resistant and water repellent
- Heavyweight nylon material 1,000 denier CORDURA Nylon
- Quick release Buckles
- 8″ x 5″ external pocket with snap closure
- Metal hook and clasp closure folds and secures all four sides through sturdy metal grommets
- Measures approximately 24″ x 36″ when full (Over 860 Cubic Inches of Space / 80 Liters)
- Official Military Issue Gear Bag
- Weight: 2.2 Lbs
- Ships Fast!
- Made in the USA
USMC Sea Bag Quality Guide
New – Fully functional bags that should be free of any kind of major problem. Has not been previously issued.
Very Good – These USMC seabags will show very minimal signs of use. The bags are fully functional and in ‘near new’ condition.
Acceptable – These packs are in rougher condition and will show signs of use throughout the bag. The packs are still functional but they will most likely be dirty and may have an odor. These seabags might also have writing, stains or other markings or tape that may not come off.