Our Therm-A-Rest Military Self-Inflating Sleep Pad provides rest after a long day on the trail. This self-inflating sleep mat is similar in comfort to civilian models, but built-to-last using rigorous US military requirements. This quality sleep mat adds padding and insulation between you and the cold, hard, uncomfortable ground. Once you spend one night on it, you’ll never go outside without one.
This self-inflating abrasion resistant ground insulator/sleeping pad features an OD green 100% oxford nylon outer shell bonded to a 1″ thick lite urethane foam core and a plastic inflation valve. It measures approximately 20″ wide x 72″ long. This is the latest issue ground pad used by US and NATO forces. Made in USA
USGI Self Inflating Sleeping Pad Features
- Genuine US Military issue
- Dimensions: 72″ long, 20″ wide
- Inflated Thickness: 1.5″
- Self-inflating tech for easy setup after a long day
- Weighs less than 2 lbs., packs down to only 5″ diameter
- Material: heavy-duty oxford nylon shell with bonded urethane core
- Fast Shipping!
- Made in the USA.
Used Self Inflating Sleeping Pad Quality Guide
These sleeping pads have been previously used and issued by the USMC and other branches of the US military.
- Good Condition – These sleeping pads will show some signs of use. You may see dirt, markings, or scuffs. However, the sleeping pad will be fully functional.