Our Govt. Issue Tritium Land Navigation Compass is used U.S. Marines, US Army, special forces, and outdoor enthusiasts of every variety. The tritium light sources provide readability in total darkness, with a life-span of 10 years. This compass features both a 0-6400 mils scale (20 mil resolution) and a 0-360 degree scale (5 degree resolution), with an accuracy of +/- 40 mils.
Other features of this rugged and accurate compass are a sapphire jewel bearing, rotating bezel, a magnifying sighting optic, cast aluminum frame, olive drab LC-1 pouch with belt clip, induction dampening, and a climate capacity ranging from -50 to +150 degrees F. Made in USA.
- Marine Corps (Newest Issue) Tritium Land Navigation Compass
- Built to the demanding U.S. Military specifications (MIL-PRF-10436N)
- Tritium fluorescent face that never needs solar recharging
- Equipped with a magnifying lens, sight wire, and dial graduations in both degrees and mils to ensure accurate readings
- Color: Olive Drab green
- Aluminum frame and waterproof housing
- Cammenga® compasses are depended on by fighting forces, government agencies and adventurous outdoor enthusiasts around the world
- Military Compass
- Includes nylon carrying pouch
- NSN#: 6605-01-196-6971
- Made in USA