This USMC Woodland MARPAT Tarp is standard issue by the United States Marine Corps and is issue to Active Duty and Reserve Marines. These USMC Woodland MARPAT (Marine Pattern)Tarps are Woodland Digital camouflage on one side and Coyote Brown on the other.
The USMC Field Tarpaulins are an incredibly versatile piece of gear, that can be suspended by the two center grommets and staked at the corners to create a snug waterproof hasty shelter. The two way gypsy snaps are located around the edges and allow the tarp to be converted into a bivy cover.
Multiple tarps can be snapped together to create a much larger tarp/shelter Or you can simply lay the USMC Tarp on the ground as a waterproof barrier. The base of the tarp is made from a sturdy ripstop nylon waterproof fabric. Made in USA and ships fast.
Woodland MARPAT Marine Corps Tarp Features
- USMC Woodland MARPAT Tarp
- United States Marine Corps Standard Issue
- Dimensions: 90″ x 80″
- Reversible Woodland MARPAT to coyote brown
- Made of durable waterproof ripstop nylon
- 8 grommets
- 24 nylon snaps on the edges
- 1.9 oz per sq yd durable, abrasion-resistant and non-reflective fabric
- Ships Fast!
- Made in USA
These USMC MARPAT Tarps have been previously used and issued by the US Marine Corps. Please use the quality guide below to determine which Marine Corps Tarp is right for you.
- New – Brand new; never issued or used. Will still have tag on tarp.
- Very Good – These USMC Tarps will show very little signs of use. They will be very lightly used and will be fully functional. This condition of tarp is better than what most Marines are issued.
- Good – These USMC Tarps will show moderate signs of wear. These are still fully functional and can be used as originally intended, however you may notice fading, stains, pin holes, or stiff or loose seam tape in some places.
- Acceptable – These USMC Tarps will show moderate signs of use throughout the tarp. These tarps may have several small holes in them (not greater than 1/8″), and will be well used. The tarps are still functional as camouflage and provide some rainproof qualities, but they will not be 100% waterproof.
- Damaged/CIF Turn-in: These tarps will be damaged and are no longer useful as a waterproof tarp. They may be dirty, have writing and/or stains on them. However, they are great at concealing 4-wheelers, generators or other gear in woodland and desert environments. Tie a few of these together to cover your car/truck/boat and other larger items. Also can be used for hunting blinds.