This USMC Woodland MARPAT Tarp is standard issue by the United States Marine Corps and is issue to Active Duty and Reserve Marines. These USMC Woodland MARPAT (Marine Pattern)Tarps are Woodland Digital camouflage on one side and Coyote Brown on the other.
The USMC Field Tarpaulins are an incredibly versatile piece of gear, that can be suspended by the two center grommets and staked at the corners to create a snug waterproof hasty shelter. The two way gypsy snaps are located around the edges and allow the tarp to be converted into a bivy cover.
Multiple tarps can be snapped together to create a much larger tarp/shelter Or you can simply lay the USMC Tarp on the ground as a waterproof barrier. The base of the tarp is made from a sturdy ripstop nylon waterproof fabric. Made in USA and ships fast.
- USMC Woodland MARPAT Tarp
- United States Marine Corps Standard Issue
- Dimensions: 90″ x 80″
- Reversible Woodland MARPAT to coyote brown
- Made of durable waterproof ripstop nylon
- 8 grommets
- 24 nylon snaps on the edges
- 1.9 oz per sq yd durable, abrasion-resistant and non-reflective fabric
- Ships Fast!
- Made in USA
These USMC MARPAT Tarps have been previously used and issued by the US Marine Corps. Please use the quality guide below to determine which Marine Corps Tarp is right for you.
- New – Brand new; never issued or used. Will still have tag on tarp.
- Very Good – These USMC Tarps will show very little signs of use. They will be very lightly used and will be fully functional. This condition of tarp is better than what most Marines are issued.
- Good – These USMC Tarps will show moderate signs of wear. These are still fully functional and can be used as originally intended, however you may notice fading, stains, or pin holes in some places.
- Acceptable – These USMC Tarps are in rougher condition and will show heavy signs of use throughout the tarp. These tarps may have larger holes in them, be faded and will be well used. The tarps are still functional as camouflage and some rainproof qualities, but will not be 100% rainproof due to holes. They may be dirty, have writing and/or stains on them. A great item for CIF Turn In if needed; or for hiding & concealing gear / equipment.