Move out with a new USMC 2nd generation ILBE (Improved Load Bearing Equipment) pack. These MARPAT packs are Marine Corps issue and can hold up to 120 pounds in the 4500 cubic inches of space.
This military issue ILBE Rucksack is assembled from a main pack, shoulder straps, and kidney pad mounted on a frame, with a detachable lid with an internal pocket. The main pack is one large pocket, with a roll-out cover to separate into two compartments if needed or desired.
Exterior zippers running the bag’s height enable access to whatever you need without emptying your entire pack. The pack’s top is covered with a corded dust lid, and clips closed on its own. On the outside, the pack is covered with MOLLE webbing, which allows attaching any and all MOLLE pouches and packs to your bag, instead of taking up space inside or carrying separately. Made in USA. Condition: New.
Please Note: This is for USMC ILBE Rucksack only and does not include the 3-day assault pack.
- U.S. Marine Corps military Issue
- Improved Load Bearing Equipment (ILBE) system
- USMC MARPAT digital woodland camo
- Durable 720 denier Cordura construction
- Adjustable shoulder straps and waist belt to fit most adults
- Approximately 4500 Cubic inch capacity
- Carries up to 120 pounds
- Exterior PALS attachment system
- Dimensions: 24″ X 18″ X 7.5″
- Infrared-Reduction Polymer buckles
- Removable dust lid with 16″ X 12″ internal pocket
- Made in USA
- Weight: 9 lbs
- Made in the USA.