The USMC Hot Weather Steel Toe Combat Boot is a rugged boot used by active duty and reserve Marines. It features a steel toe that will keep your toes safe from from crushing objects. Several comfort features make this boot one of the most comfortable options on the market such as a patented VANGUARD running shoe sole construction. The 550 ST military combat boot is designed for hot weather use and features an unlined upper, made from full grain cowhide and an abrasion-resistant nylon. It also proudly displays the USMC’s eagle, globe and anchor logo and is approved for wear with the Marine Corps Combat Utility Uniform (MCCUU). This boot is made in the USA and licensed by the United States Marine Corps.
Belleville hot weather boots run about 1 full size larger than your running shoe size. This means if you wear a size 10, consider trying a size 9.
*All boots ship Free via UPS Ground (3-5 day delivery) unless 1-2 day delivery is selected
- Belleville Men’s Hot Weather USMC Steel Toe Combat Boot
- Model 550 Mojave Steel Toe
- Worn by active duty and reserve Marines
- Full grain cowhide leather & nylon fabric upper
- VANGUARD® sole construction
- Cushioned polyurethane midsole
- 100% rubber VIBRAM® Sierra outsole
- Steel toe is ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 certified and EH rated
- Polyurethane removable insole
- 8in standard military height
- Made in USA & Berry Compliant
- USMC Certified: Certification No.150M22-00460-6-01
- Licensed by the USMC