These Military Issue Desert MARPAT FROG Combat Trousers are part of the Fire Resistant Organizational Gear (FROG) worn by active duty and reserve US Marines. These trousers are made of patented Defender M™ no-melt, no-drip flame-resistant fabric and is rated to withstand heat up to 230 degrees Fahrenheit. These pants have buttoned cargo and back pockets along with additional shin pockets. These trousers also feature a reinforced seat and knees along with a stretchable waistband for added comfort. These are a great set of protective pants for general outdoor wear and hunting. Made in USA.
Desert Marine Corps Trousers Features
- USMC Desert MARPAT FROG Combat Trousers
- Condition: New
- Flame-resistant, fast-drying and comfortable
- Felled inseams, out seams and seat seams
- Action-stretch waistband for enhanced comfort
- Reinforced seat and articulated knee
- Button fly
- Eight-pocket design
- Two cargo pockets with button flaps
- Two shin-high cargo pockets with button flaps
- Two back pockets with button flaps
- Made in USA!