Our Gov’t Issue USMC Desert MARPAT FROG Combat Shirt is made for comfort and worn for protection. This Marine Corps blouse is lightweight and perfect for wearing under body armor, tactical vests and chest rigs.
This USMC combat shirt is made of a no-melt, no-drip fabric and rated to withstand heat up to 230 degrees Fahrenheit. The combat shirt is lightweight and has breathable fabric that wicks away moisture while keeping you dry. This official MARPAT camouflage blouse has the coveted Eagle, Globe and Anchor printed into the fabric. This is the same exact FROG Shirt (Flame Resistant Organizational Gear) that is worn by active duty and reserve US Marines. Made in USA.
Marine Corps FROG Combat Shirt Features
- US Marine Corps Desert MARPAT FROG Combat Shirt
- Condition: See Below
- Government Issue
- Moisture Wicking.
- Zipper Closure Storage Sleeve Pocket For Accessories And Gear.
- Anti Abrasion Padded Elbow Patches.
- Lightweight And Breathable Material.
- Melting Point: 230 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Resists Melting & Dripping.
- Loop On Sleeve Pockets For Attaching Name, Rank & Flag Patches.
- Ships Fast!
- Made in USA
FROG Combat Shirt Condition Guide
New: These Marine Corps-issue FROG Combat Shirts in desert MARPAT are in brand new and unwashed with no defects.
#2 Grade: These FROG Combat Shirts are new, but have some kind of storage wear. This means storage marks, dirt, or small holes. They are functionally perfect and will last just as long as our brand new shirts.