This Tactical Expanding Field Pack has a main compartment that is 19″ x 13″ with a depth of 5″ which can expand up to 10″. The pack is made out of 600 Denier Polyester and has a maximum capacity of 2,470 cubic inches. There are three zippered main compartments including an internal pocket with a pass-through hole for a hydration bladder. There is a water bottle mesh pocket on one side with MOLLE attachment points on the other side for attaching additional pouches. The padded shoulder straps also include two quick-access electronics pouches. These Tactical Expanding Field Packs also come with a removable waist belt. These backpacks also feature a tie-down system for carrying your rain gear. These packs are made in USA.
- Tactical Expanding Field Pack
- Main area expands from 5″ to 10″ to fit more gear
- 2 accessory pockets
- Water bottle mesh pocket
- 2 electronics pockets on shoulder straps
- Removable waist belt
- Daisy chain holds rain gear or other items
- Size: 19″ x 13″
- Weight: Approximately 2.5 lbs
- Up to 2,470-cu. in. capacity (40.48-liter capacity)
- Ships Fast!