These USMC Rugged All Terrain (RAT) Combat Boots were meticulously designed in conjunction with the United States Marine Corps to be the best of the best. Expertly crafted with the highest quality materials inside and out. Durable waterproof leather upper, tear resistant 1000 denier nylon, and a polyurethane enforced heel and toe cap. The specially designed breathable moisture-wicking mesh lining will keep your feet cool and comfortable. The unique Vibram 360 tread on these boots will tackle any terrain. Double stitched for superior protection. These are USMC Issue and feature an Eagle, Globe and Anchor emblem on the side of the heel. Made in USA.
These boots are designed to be tough and they will be hard to put on at first because they are designed to stay on once they are on. They will loosen up as you wear them for a couple of weeks. Also, the internal liner is not attached by design to increase warmth and breathability.
Rugged All Terrain Combat Boots Specifications
- Wellco Rugged All Terrain (RAT) Combat Boots
- Model E163
- Color: Mojave
- Upper material made of full-grain nubuck leather and 1,000-denier CORDURA® nylon
- Sharkskin leather reinforced toe cap and heel counter
- Gusseted tongue to lock out debris
- Gore-Tex waterproof and breathable lining
- 5-iron composite midsole
- Removable, padded insole
- Vibram® 360 outsole with Dri-Ice technology to remain flexible and traction-ready even in extreme cold
- Eagle, Globe and Anchor emblem on the side of the heel
- 8in standard military height
- Made in the USA!