The Belleville ONE XERO 320 Ultra Light Assault Boot is a tactical powerhouse that provides superior durability, comfort and protection. It’s perfect for those who demand the best on their missions.
The boot blends the appearance and utility of a military boot with the comfort of a running shoe. It features a cattlehide leather and nylon upper, UL235 polyurethane midsole and nylon panels for ankle support.
The Vibram Incisor outsole handles extreme temperatures and terrain while dual ventilation zones prevent overheating. This boot reduces foot fatigue and promotes long-lasting comfort.
Get your pair today!
Belleville boots run about 1 size larger than your running shoe size. This means if you wear a size 10, consider trying a size 9.
- Belleville ONE XERO 320 Ultra Light Assault Boots
- Coyote brown authorized for wear with Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP) uniform
- AR 670-1 and AFI 36-2903 compliant (coyote brown and desert tan)
- Berry compliant
- Height: 8″
- Weight: 20 oz. per boot
- Lightweight athletic strobel-stitch construction
- Upper: Cattlehide leather and nylon
- Outsole: Vibram Incisor rubber
- Midsole: UL235 Ultra-Lite polyurethane
- Insole: Removable single-density polyurethane
- Fully gusseted tongue
- Nylon panels for ankle support
- Medial and lateral dual ventilation zones to expel excess heat
- Metallic hardware
- 90-degree heel for comfort
- Soft toe
- Made in the USA!