US Navy & USMC “I-5” Steel Toe Military Boot was designed with running shoe comfort in mind. This is a U.S. Navy certified boot that features a “wedge” pattern sole for the elimination of Foreign Object Debris (FOD) which is important when working on or near a military flight line or around aircraft.
US Navy & USMC “I-5” Steel Toe Military Boot has a Steel toe that meets ASTM F2412-18 and F2413-18 standards for impact & compression and electrical hazard rated. A full leather upper features soft, smooth leather on boot quarters, collar, & gussets to keep you looking uniform sharp at all times. A Dri-lex moisture wicking lining keeps your feet dry and comfortable at all times. An unlined upper keeps you cool when working in high temperature settings such as a ship’s boiler room.
This US Navy & Marine General Purpose Steel Toe Military Boot is Navy Certified (CERTIFICATION #15BR127-002510-261-88) and is made in the USA.
Belleville hot weather boots run about 1 size larger than your running shoe size. This means if you wear a size 10, consider trying a size 9.
- US Navy & USMC “I-5” Steel Toe Military Boot
- Model 495 ST
- 8 inch (Standard Military Height)
- Smooth 100% cattlehide leather
- Highly cushioned, polyether polyurethane
- 100% rubber NEW VIBRAM® FOD resisting Carrier outsole
- Single density molded removable insert
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2412-18 and F2413-18 standards for impact & compression and EH rated
- Leather upper integrates soft, milled leather on boot quarters, collar, & gusset
- Dri-lex moisture wicking lining
- Soft, foam padded “comfort collar”
- VANGUARD running shoe sole construction
- CERTIFICATION #15BR127-002510-261-88 (495 ST)
- NAVAIR CERT #15BR27-000009-101- (495 ST)
- Berry Compliant
- Made in USA