The mid-ride Military Issue Safariland Black Beretta Holster is a durable, high-quality military accessory. This holster with Automatic Locking System (ALS) builds on the foundation of the Self Locking System (SLS). It locks the weapon in all directions upon holstering. The locking system is operable with the thumb, and the weapon can be drawn straight out of the holster with no twisting required.
The mid-ride belt loop allows the holster to ride close to the body. This model is constructed of the innovative Safari Seven material, a unique nylon blend from DuPont. Safari Seven is highly durable and practically impervious to the elements. It’s also non-abrasive to your gun’s surface. Made in the USA!
For Right Hand Draw.
- Military Issue Safariland Black Beretta Holster
- For Beretta 92, 92F, 92FS, 92D, M9 4.9″ BBL
- Mid-Ride level
- Level III Retention, ALS (Automatic Locking System) secures weapon once holstered, also features the SLS (Self Locking System) Rotating Hood. Hood guard is standard
- A proprietary nylon blend (Safari Seven) that is completely non-abrasive to a firearm’s finish
- Simple straight up draw once all releases are deactivated
- 2.25″ belt slots
- Fast Shipping
- Made in the USA!