This is a standard U.S. Military shoulder holster Made to accept the 1911A1 .45 pistol and the Beretta 92F 9mm Military Issue Pistols.
This holster was used from WWII through Vietnam (for Pilots, Aircrew and Tankers) then in the Gulf War of 1992 and in the Iraq ground war in early 2000’s. This holster is made to military specs by a U.S. government contractor.
Stamped “US” on the front of the holster with military markings embossed on the back side. Made of top grain cowhide leather in the U.S.A.
Condition: New, never issued.
M7/M9 Adirondack Leather Shoulder Holster Features
- US Issue M7/M9 .45 Leather Shoulder Holster
- Adirondack Leather
- Genuine leather with steel lift-the-dot snaps
- Designed for .45 cal 1911 Automatic Colt Pistol and 1911 variants
- Also can be used with the 9mm M9 pistol (a little extra fitting might be required)
- Copied from an original WW2 M3 holster in the IMA collection
- Made in the USA!
- Fast Shipping!