This is a genuine US Marine Corps military Deployment Bag made by Force Protector Gear and/or Thin Air. These duffel/transport bags are used by the USMC and are Coyote Brown in color. This bag has a capacity over 6,000 cubic inches and measures approximately 30″ x 14″ x 14″ and weighs about 10 lbs.
The Corps’ replacement for the sea bag can be carried like a rucksack thanks to the two shoulder straps, or it can be rolled on its wheels.
Made from heavy duty 1000D Cordura with the bottom of the bag made of 1050D Ballistic Nylon 35oz Hypalon with two rubber runners attached to the length of the underside of the bag.
This military deployment bag is very durable and designed to withstand almost anything you can throw at it. Retails for $650 new. Made in USA.
- USMC Deployment Bag (Force Protector)
- Can be worn like a pack with should straps or rolled on ground
- High quality gear bag that is built to last in tough conditions
- Condition: Good Condition Surplus
- Weight Approx 10 lbs
- Measurements: 30″ x 14″ x 14″
- General purpose pouch in main compartment
- Stainless Steel Wheel Housings with replaceable ball bearing wheels
- Mesh pockets in the lid
- NSN 8465-01-603-6613
- Ships Fast!
- Made in USA and used the by US Marine Corps
These deployment bags have been previously used and issued by US Marines and each bag will have a slightly different condition. Please use this quality guide to determine which grade of bag is right for you.
- Very Good – These bags are good shape. These bags are fully functional and show little signs of use.
- Good – These bags will show light to moderate signs of use that may include dirt, stains, tape residue, writing, scuffs, or small rips. These bags are fully functional and ready to go, with any signs of use being more cosmetic than anything that will not impact the functionality of the bag.
- Acceptable – These bags may show heavier signs of use but will still be fully functional. These bags may have one of the minor retention straps broken or missing, but these straps don’t impact the functionality of the bags.
- Damaged – These bags are generally still in good looking condition (no worse than described already), however one or both of the wheels are damaged or missing. It should be possible to buy replacement wheels if needed, but you can still use these bags just fine without the wheels.