The USMC Wet Weather Steel Toe Flight Boot is an all leather boot certified by the U.S. Navy & Marine Corps for flight use.
This boot is designed with comfort features such as an anti-microbial lining and VANGUARD running shoe sole construction. These boots meet military flight requirements with an ASTM certified steel toe which is electrical hazard rated and a flight approved fabric upper. VIBRAM’s Chevron outsole features a tread pattern intended for the flight line and minimizes any Foreign Object Debris (FOD).
This is one of the most durable and comfortable military flight boots on the market today. The USMC Wet Weather Steel Toe Flight Boots are Berry Compliant and proudly made in the USA.
Belleville hot weather boots run about 1 size larger than your running shoe size. This means if you wear a size 10, consider trying a size 9.
- Belleville Men’s Wet Weather Steel Toe Flight (Aviator) Boot
- Model 330 ST
- All full grain chocolate brown cowhide leather upper
- VANGUARD® sole running shoe construction
- Cushioned polyurethane midsole
- 100% rubber VIBRAM® Chevron outsole for FOD minimization
- Steel toe is ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 certified and EH rated
- Polyurethane removable insole
- 8in standard military height
- Made in USA & Berry Compliant
- U.S. Navy & U.S. Marine Corps Flight Approved