Our US Government Issue ECWCS (Extended Cold Weather System) woodland Gore-tex is a standard water proof breathable jacket that is made to block the wind and keep you dry.
Made with Gore-tex fabric to ensure solid and unmatched performance. High quality construction for maximum durability. Nylon hung taffeta liner with split back access storage slot. Internal snow skirt. Arm pit zippers for added ventilation. Two front pockets with storm flaps. Peripheral vision hood with visor and drawstring. Sleeve pocket with velcro closure. Reinforced elbows and badge/insignia tab. Adjustable Velcro cuffs. Two concealed document pockets along main zipper. Double pull front zipper with snap down storm flaps.
This quality jacket has been worn by U.S. Marines and other branches of the military for many years. Made in the USA.
- USMC Cold Wet Weather ECWS Woodland Gore-Tex Jacket
- U.S. Military Government Issue
- Waterproof and Breathable
- Snow Skirt
- Cobra Hood with elastic band to secure hat or helmet
- Rank and Insignia tab on chest
- Three layer construction: Outer layer is 2.8 oz. abrasion resistant taslan nylon; middle layer is GORE-TEX membrane protected with a third layer of nylon tricot
- Double pull non-freezing zipper front with snap down storm flap
- 2 slash breast pockets, 2 slant cargo pockets, 1 flapped sleeve pocket
- Armpit ventilation zippers
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs
- Double reinforced elbows
- Generously sized to fit over layers
- Machine washable
- Generation I
- All seams sealed with GORE-SEAM seam tape for complete waterproofing
- Made in the USA