The USMC Hot Weather Steel Toe Flight Boot is made for all U.S. Navy, U.S Marine Corps and U.S. Air Force pilots looking for nice and durable hot-weather boots. The VANGUARD sole construction combines a cushioned polyurethane midsole made 100% of rubber and has a VIBRAM Chevron outsole that meets all military flight line requirements for FOD.
This model features a removable insole and anti-microbial lining, both of which are intended to minimize bacteria growth thus the unpleasant itching and odor of your feet. Moreover, your feet and especially the toe zone are protected by the ASTM certified/EH rated steel toe incorporated in the boot upper so you won’t notice.
The certified cowhide leather and WT-2 flight-fabric upper make the boots truly durable and comfortable to wear on all kinds of terrain. This boot exceeds all required military aviation boot requirements.
Belleville hot weather boots run about 1 size larger than your running shoe size. This means if you wear a size 10, consider trying a size 9.
- Belleville Men’s Hot Weather Steel Toe Flight Boot
- Model 330 COY ST
- Coyote Brown Upper
- Full grain cowhide leather & WT-2 flight approved fabric upper
- VANGUARD sole construction combining a cushioned polyurethane midsole w- 100% rubber VIBRAM Chevron outsole to minimize FOD
- Anti-microbial lining to improve foot health by minimizing bacteria growth and odor
- Steel toe is ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 certified and EH rated
- Polyurethane removable insole
- 8in standard military height
- Made in USA & Berry Compliant
- U.S. Navy & U.S. Marine Corps, U.S. Air Force Flight Approved