The USMC Hot Weather Combat Boot is a rugged boot used by active duty and reserve Marines. Several comfort features make this boot one of the most comfortable options on the market using patented VANGUARD running shoe sole construction which absorbs shock while providing flexibility and cushioning. The USMC Hot Weather Combat Boot is designed for hot weather use and features an unlined upper made from full grain cowhide suede and a abrasion-resistant nylon. A VIBRAM Sierra outsole features large multi-directional lugs and provides excellent all around traction. It also proudly displays the USMC’s eagle, globe and anchor logo and is approved for wear with the Marine Corps Combat Utility Uniform (MCCUU). These boots are made in the USA and licensed by the United States Marine Corps.
Belleville hot weather boots run about 1 size larger than your running shoe size. This means if you wear a size 10, consider trying a size 9.
- Belleville Men’s USMC Hot Weather Combat Boot
- Model 590 Coyote
- Worn by active duty and reserve Marines
- Full grain cowhide leather & nylon fabric upper
- VANGUARD® sole construction
- Cushioned polyurethane midsole
- 100% rubber VIBRAM® Sierra outsole
- Polyurethane removable insole
- 8in standard military height
- Made in USA & Berry Compliant
- USMC Certified: Certification #150M22-000540-6-49
- Licensed by the USMC