These U.S. Government Issue light duty glove inserts are flame resistant and built to last. They’re perfect for those chilly days when you don’t want a bulky glove on. These Nomex inserts are comfortable, breathable, and warm.
Protective apparel made with Nomex is inherently flame-resistant. The actual structure of the fiber itself is not flammable, which means the protection is permanent. The protection is built into the fiber itself and can never be worn away or washed out.
Pair this USMC glove liners with our FROG Combat Gloves for the ultimate protection from heat and the elements.
Marine Corps Flame Resistant Glove Insert Features
- USMC Coyote Light Duty Flame-resistant glove liners
- Condition: used surplus, good condition (see below)
- Color: coyote
- 98% nomex, 2% lycra
- Made of a lighter weight yarn than the Utility/Liner gloves
- Micro grip dot pattern provides more secure gripping than the bare hands, wet or dry
- Treated with a durable water/oil repellant for quicker dry time and improved stain removal
- Machine washable
- NSN: 8415015554410
- Fast Shipping!
- Made in the USA!
Surplus Glove Liner Condition Guide
Used, Good: These gloves are military surplus and have been lightly used. They may show slight signs of use like small stains or dirt. They are fully functional without any holes or tears.