These US Navy & Marine Aviator Steel Toe Flight Boots are a brown-leather model that were especially created for flight use and are certified by the U.S. Navy. This latest iteration of the famous Belleville “wedge” pattern is the certified, Safe-to-Fly 339 ST boot for Naval aviators.
An integrated steel toe protects your feet from crushing hazards. The 100% rubber VIBRAM outsole with tread pattern is specifically designed for flight line use by minimizing FOD. The full grain cowhide leather upper and Polyurethane removable insole make the model a top choice for comfort.
The US Navy & Marine Aviator Steel Toe Flight Boots feature an anti-bacterial lining to control fungus and odor. This flight boot is U.S. Navy certified for flight deck and aviator use. For military aviators, the US Navy & Marine Aviator Steel Toe Flight Boot is the next generation of flight boot.
Belleville hot weather boots run about 1 size larger than your running shoe size. This means if you wear a size 10, consider trying a size 9.
- Belleville Men’s Navy Aviator Steel Toe Flight Boot
- Model 339 ST
- Supple aviator brown leather
- All full grain smooth 100% cattlehide leather upper
- VANGUARD sole running shoe construction
- 8 inch standard military height
- Cushioned polyurethane midsole
- 100% rubber VIBRAM FOD minimization Carrier outsole
- Single density molded removable insert
- 100% rubber VIBRAM Chevron outsole for FOD
- Steel toe is ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 certified and EH rated
- Famous Belleville “wedge” pattern
- Hydrophilic Dei-lex lining
- CERTIFICATION #15BR127-002511-261-88
- NAVAIR CERT #15BR27-000004-101
- USA Made and Berry Compliant