NON-FUNCTIONING REPLICA FOR USE AS A PROP OR DISPLAY ONLY
The fragmentation hand grenade was used by the U.S. Armed Forces during World War II. Commonly known as a “pineapple” grenade, because of its shape and structure, the MK2 has grooves in its cast-iron shell to aid in gripping the grenade – which give it the appearance of a pineapple fruit.
While in use during active warfare, grenades of this class were filled with TNT and a small length of safety fuse terminated with a black powder igniter charge.
- MK2 Pineapple Fragmentation Grenade
- Same grenade model that U.S. troops used in WW2
- Complete: Includes head, ring and spoon assembly
- Weight: .85 lbs
- Measures: 3.75″ inches x 3″ inches
- Ships Fast!
- Before ordering this item check with your state and local laws regarding possession