The Marine Corps MARPAT Combat Desert Jacket is a lightweight, wind resistant, water repellent jacket intended to provide multi-season environmental protection in desert environments. Used by the USMC, it provides protection against wind, blowing sand and light rain or snow and will have a minimal impact on the combat load weight. This Marine Corps jacket utilizes desert MARPAT printed fabrics that feature moisture management, odor reduction and breathability characteristics.
These jackets have been previously used by the US Military but are in good condition. They may show minor signs of use, but have years of life left on them.
- Marine Corps MARPAT Combat Desert Jacket
- Five pockets with water resistant zipper closures-two chest, two lower front, and one upper sleeve.
- A rank tab on the left front chest.
- Collar has a stowed balaclava (hood).
- A light weight four-way stretch material in the underarm and upper back panels reduces bulk and provides mobility and ventilation.
- Sleeves have reinforced elbows, a rank tab, and adjustable wrist closures.
- The sleeves end in a monkey paw configuration that provides additional hand protection and insulation.
- Ships Fast!
- Made in the USA!