Introducing the Camp and Trail Sawback Machete by Ontario Knife Company – a must-have tool for any outdoor enthusiast. With a 12.5″ black zinc phosphate finish 1095 carbon steel blade and a sawback on the spine, this machete is perfect for clearing trails, chopping wood, and other outdoor activities. It’s also a formidable weapon for self defense.
Crafted with high-quality materials and made in the USA, the Camp and Trail Sawback Machete is a reliable and durable tool for any outdoor adventurer. The black high impact shatterproof polymer Quillon handle provides a secure and comfortable grip, and the lanyard hole allows for easy storage and transport.
This machete is perfect for hunters, campers, hikers, and survivalists who need a reliable tool for any situation. Don’t settle for a subpar machete – trust the same high quality machete that has been manufactured under U.S. Government specifications for over 60 years.
Invest in the reliable and durable Camp and Trail Sawback Machete today and take your outdoor adventures to the next level.
- Camp and Trail Sawback Machete
- Manufacturer: Ontario Knife Company
- Blade length: 12.5″
- Blade material: 1095 carbon steel
- Blade Hardness: 52-55HRC
- Blade thickness: 3.2 mm above handle / 3.2 mm at tip
- Blade edge: Straight edge on the belly, sawback on the spine
- Blade finish: Black zinc phosphate
- Handle material: Black high impact shatterproof polymer Quillon handle
- Overall length: 17.7″
- Lanyard hole
- No sheath included
- Fast Shipping!
- Made in the USA!