These US Navy & Marine Waterproof Steel Toe Flight & Flight Deck Boots were designed as an all leather steel toe boot intended for law enforcement and Navy personnel operating in cold, wet weather environments. A Gore-tex bootie has been joined to the boot lining and allows your feet to stay dry and warm by providing an impervious waterproof layer that still enables interior moisture to dissipate. The US Navy & Marine Waterproof Steel Toe Flight & Flight Deck Boot is built upon a patented VANGUARD midsole which provides a running shoe feel and cushions your ankles, knees, and feet from shock. A VIBRAM FIRE & ICE Chevron outsole is intended for maximum traction on smooth icy and wet surfaces and wont harden as the temperature drops. This outsole is also minimizes foreign object debris and is perfect for the flight line. A steel toe protects your feet from dropping objects. This boot is approved for U.S. Navy Flight and Flight Deck use. The US Navy & Marine Waterproof Steel Toe Flight & Flight Deck Boot is Berry compliant and proudly made in the USA.
Belleville Gore-Tex boots run about 1/2 size larger than your running shoe size. This means if you wear a size 10, consider trying a size 9.5.
- Belleville Men’s Waterproof Steel Toe Flight & Flight Deck Boot
- Model 800 ST
- All full grain cowhide leather upper
- VANGUARD sole construction
- Cushioned polyurethane midsole
- VIBRAM FIRE & ICE Chevron outsole for FOD minimization and superior traction in icy conditions
- 200g Thinsulate insulation
- Gore-tex waterproof fabric bootie
- Steel toe is ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 certified and EH rated
- Polyurethane removable insole
- 8in standard military height
- Approved for U.S. Navy Flight and Flight Deck use
- Made in USA & Berry Compliant