The Belleville 700 boots are modern military footwear that blends the professional appearance and practical utility of a military boot with the comfort and flexibility of a running shoe. They adhere to the standard 8-inch military height requirement and are approved for flight by both the U.S. Army and the U.S. Air Force.
The full-grain leather and nylon upper is supportive but tough and durable enough to withstand strenuous activity. The unique Vanguard sole construction blends a rugged, reliable all-rubber Vibram outsole with a cushioned, supportive polyurethane midsole for maximum support and protection.
These heavy-duty boots also contain GORE-TEX waterproof technology that keeps feet dry in wet conditions and wicks away moisture for a comfortable fit.
Made in USA!
Get your pair today!
Belleville boots run about 1 size larger than your running shoe size. This means if you wear a size 10, consider trying a size 9.
- Belleville 700 Military Boots
- Height: 8″
- Full-grain cowhide leather and nylon upper
- Vanguard sole construction
- Rubber Vibram Sierra outsole
- Cushioned PU midsole
- Removable PU insole
- GORE-TEX waterproof bootie construction
- Petroleum, oil and lubricant resistant
- U.S. Air Force and U.S. Army flight-approved
- Berry Compliant
- Made in USA!